McCormick Vision Source ReOpening & Offering Appointments!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and doctors is our first priority. Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for optometry practices so that everyone who enters our practice will feel safe. We are sure that you are well aware of the concerns about COVID-19, and we would like you to know the steps we are taking. These measures include, but are not limited to:
CURRENT PROTOCOLS TO CONDUCT BUSINESS FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES:
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, please call to reschedule.
- We have sanitized and will continue to sanitize all surfaces and frames
- We have spaced our appointments to maintain proper distancing
- Masks will continue to be required for anyone entering the building.
- We will all be smiling at you with our eyes! 🙂