Dr. Bridgette Fuller is originally from Springfield, Virginia but moved to Austin, Texas in 2006. She studied at the University of Virginia while playing Division 1 Soccer and then pursued her doctorate at the Pennsylvania College of Optometry. After graduation, Dr. Bridgette gained a diverse work experience in LASIK centers, ophthalmology offices within hospital settings, military bases, and private optometry practices serving both a large pediatric and geriatric patient base.
Dr. Bridgette Fuller is an optometric glaucoma specialist and a Board-Certified Diplomate. She has 3 daughters and a yorkie. She enjoys world travel, fitness, music, and volunteering her time to underserved areas in Central Texas. Dr. Bridgette has served as VP and treasurer and is the current (2022) President of the Central Texas Optometric Society.
- University of Virginia
- Salus University Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Licensed in Texas as a Therapeutic Optometrist
- Licensed in Texas as an Optometric Glaucoma Specialist
- Member of the Central Texas Optometric Society
- 2022 President of the Central Texas Optometric Society
- Member of the Texas Optometric Society
- Member of the American Optometric Association
- Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry
- International Association of HealthCare Professionals Top Optometrist 2021
- Best of Best 2018, 2020, 2021 by Austin American-Statesman newspaper
- America’s Top Optometrists, 2009,2012-2013
- Hill Country Newspaper: Best of the Best Optometrist 2012, Cedar Park, Tx
- December 2018 “Volunteer of the Year at Lone Star Circle of Care”