Dr. Hayley George was born and raised in Kansas. She has practiced in Oklahoma, North Carolina and South Texas in multiple practice settings. She joined McCormick Vision Source, Austin this winter. Dr. George’s areas of practice emphasize pediatrics, color vision deficiencies, binocular vision, contact lens fittings and glaucoma treatment and management. She has presented research publications in new color vision testing techniques at the AeroSpace Medical Association and American Academy of Optometry conventions.
Outside the office, Dr. George enjoys spending time with friends and family, running, cooking and watching K-State sports.
- Doctor of Optometry, University of Incarnate Word, Rosenberg School of Optometry
- Bachelor of Science, Kansas State University
- Licensed in Texas as a Therapeutic Optometrist
- Licensed in Texas as an Optometric Glaucoma Specialist
- Licensed in Kansas
- Member of the American Optometric Association
- Member of the Texas Optometric Association
- Member of the Central Texas Optometric Society