Dr. Jason Stone is a graduate from University of The Incarnate Word Rosenberg School of Optometry. Dr. Stone’s areas of interest include managing ocular diseases, refractive surgery management, as well as working with athletes to correct their vision most appropriately for their specific sport. Dr. Stone grew up in Georgetown, Texas. He attended Texas State University and the University of The Incarnate Word, where he played collegiate baseball at both schools. Dr. Stone enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 kids, playing golf, and going to the lake with friends.
- Doctorate of Optometry: University of The Incarnate Word Rosenberg School of Optometry
- Bachelor of Vision Science: University of The Incarnate Word
- Licensed in Texas as a Therapeutic Optometrist
- Licensed in Texas as a Optometric Glaucoma Specialist
- Member of the Texas Optometric Association